Thursday, October 11, 2007

Searching...

It seems at this current point in my life, I'm at a place where all I see myself doing is waiting for something to happen. I'm in my senior year of college and I still don't have much of a clue about what I want to do with my life. I feel like the problem with being passionate about so many things is that it becomes difficult to want to commit to something. I also have the tendency to not want to do something unless I know that I'm going to be really good at it. For whatever reason I struggle with those first steps in pursuing something. I have an extremely analytical mind, so I can usually over think something to the point of exhaustion. My biggest fear in all of this, is that it is time for me to make a move and I'm all out of time outs.

1 comment:

Beth said...

it's hard to get past over thinking, but i have confidence in you. :-)

btw, renee was looking for my number because she left something at my house, lol. she stopped by right after i got home from class.